Looking for hard-working, independent, reliable self starting road warriors with top-notch mechanical and troubleshooting skills to join one of the fastest-growing teams of Steam Specialists in the country. Customer service skills a must!
American Plant Maintenance, headquartered just outside of Boston, is looking for field technicians to serve the Connecticut area. Candidates in other locations are also encouraged to apply, as we serve nationwide customers.
Our Field Engineers conduct surveys collecting key system data with our proprietary mobile application, and complete hands-on piping and repairs based on findings. We help large hospitals, colleges and universities, pharmaceuticals, and other large commercial and industrial facilities, achieve significant energy savings by ensuring their steam systems are operating efficiently.
Experience with steam systems is preferred, but it is not a requirement as we provide extensive training and coaching to ramp up our field engineers' skill set. A desire to be on the road and exposed to new facilities every day is a requirement.
- Self-motivated with top-notch troubleshooting and repair abilities.
- Familiarity with steam systems.
- Capable of working with ladders and operating in confined spaces. Some lifting required.
- Comfortable with up to 50% overnight travel throughout the region on weekdays. Minimal weekend travel.
- Basic computer and Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- OSHA 10 Required (may be obtained once employed).
Competitive Base Salary based on experience level.
Compensation plan also includes:
- Opportunity to earn overtime wages.
- Paid Training, Travel Time, Per Diem and Mileage Reimbursement.
- Tools and equipment provided
- Health insurance: 50% paid by the company
- 401k: 3% contribution by the company, regardless of employee contributions.
- Time off: 2 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays and 6 personal days.