Field Sales (Outside Sales) Representative
Do you love helping customers save money and reduce their energy consumption? Is helping to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels and slow climate change appealing to you? Join our sales team today to work with some of the biggest names in the Eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey region on reducing their energy usage. This position has uncapped earning potential. Our current pipeline of projects for the region is worth over $50k in potential commissions. How much more can you add to that?
Our Boston-based energy efficiency company has an immediate opening for an Outside Sales Engineer to drive continued growth in our Eastern PA and NJ accounts. A successful candidate will have extensive B2B sales experience and a successful track record of converting large commercial and industrial accounts as customers. The person selected will sell into our existing customers as well as calling into new accounts to uncover new opportunities for energy savings.
American Plant Maintenance (APM) is a fast-growing energy efficiency company focused on steam systems. We are investing heavily on modernizing ourselves with the goal of transforming the industry and provide the best service to our customers nationwide.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Performing market research to identify target accounts in key verticals
- Check, update and maintain our CRM database
- Market research
- Travel to tradeshows as required (<10 trips/year)
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B sales-related position.
- Experience with performing market research and lead generation.
- Experience with sales to commercial and industrial facilities is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Travel within the region will be required, with occasional travel to HQ in Boston and to trade shows nationwide.
Compensation plan also includes:
- Health insurance: 50% paid by the company
- 401k: 3% contribution by the company, regardless of employee contributions.
- Time off: 2 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays and 6 personal days.