Sales Development Representative
American Plant Maintenance (APM) is a fast-growing energy efficiency company focused on steam systems. We are investing heavily on modernizing ourselves with the goal of transforming the industry and provide the best service to our customers nationwide.
We are looking to hire a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to conduct cold-calling and pursue leads for the company. The SDRs are tasked with taking on the challenge of breaking through potential customers and secure an appointment for our sales team to demo our services and provide details on the value of working with APM.
A successful candidate will have experience cold-calling, developing new business, and setting appointments for other members of the sales team. Previous experience as an SDR or BDR for a SaaS company would be highly regarded.
- Best-in-class communication skills.
- Ability to perform about ~100 cold calls in a day.
- Highly organized and thorough in taking notes of customer interactions.
- Experienced using CRM tools and MSOffice.
- Highly motivated by compensation structure of base and commission.
- At least 2 years of experience in a sales organization.
Compensation plan also includes:
- Health insurance: 50% paid by the company
- 401k: 3% contribution by the company, regardless of employee contributions.
- Time off: 2 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays and 6 personal days.